Reception Open Morning
Please come to our open morning on Tuesday 9th October - 9.30am-10.30am
ARK Bentworth Ofsted Report
ARK Bentworth Primary Academy was inspected by Ofsted in November 2014 and we are delighted to announce that we were graded good in every category.
The Ofsted inspector said:
* Leaders have created a culture of high aspiration for staff and pupils. Teachers benefit from high quality training. As a result, teaching and learning are good and improving rapidly.
* All groups of pupils make good progress from their starting points.
* Disadvantaged pupils, those for whom English is an additional language, those who are disabled and those who have special eduacational needs are well supported and make good progress.
* Teaching is good. Planned activities engage and motivate pupils to try their best and enable them to make good progress.
* The good curriculum supports pupils to learn and behave well. It offers many enrichment opportunities that broaden pupils' experiences and ensure their good health and well-being.
* Pupils' spirritual, moral, social and cultural development is good and contributes well to their understanding of life in modern Britain.
To read the inspection report in full, please click here - ARK Bentworth Ofsted Report