Ofsted and Performance Data
Ark Bentworth Primary Academy was inspected by Ofsted in November 2014 and we are delighted to announce that we were graded good in every category.
The Ofsted inspector said:
* Leaders have created a culture of high aspiration for staff and pupils. Teachers benefit from high quality training. As a result, teaching and learning are good and improving rapidly.
* Teaching is good. Planned activities engage and motivate pupils to try their best and enable them to make good progress.
* Disadvantaged pupils, those for whom English is an additional language, those who are disabled and those who have special educational needs are well supported and make good progress.
* Children get off to a good start in the early years. They develop a range of skills quickly and leave Reception well prepared for Year 1.
* Pupils leave the academy well prepared for secondary education.
- See our Ofsted report below:
To see our current data on the Department for Education website please follow this link Ark Bentworth Perfomance Tables
Parent View give Ofsted your view on your child's school. Please click here to access Parent View.
Aiming High, Achieving Together…. We really do have something to celebrate!