Enrichment and extra curricular
At Ark Bentworth Primary Academy we recognise the importance of learning beyond the classroom, and supporting pupils to develop enquiry skills and knowledge about their local area and the world around them. To ensure that we provide pupils with a wide range of experiences we organise a number of educational visits and school trips throughout the year. To find out more, please click here to view our yearly curriculum organisers.
After School Clubs
Our full after school club programme for the upcoming Autumn term will be published at the beginning of September 2021.
Currently the following two clubs are taking bookings:
- Speak Like a Native Spanish Club: Years 1-6 on Monday from 3:30-4:30pm £7/session. To book go to: https://www.speaklikeanative.com/find-a-class
- The London Lens Project Photography Club: Years 3-6 from 3:30-4:30 £22.50/half term. To book go to: https://www.thelondonlensproject.com/clubbookings
Additional Clubs and Opportunities
- Cricket - Year 4 took part in weekly cricket sessions in 2021. The team that provided these sessions is offering a Community Hub session at Wormwood Scrubs Park, Du Cane Road, W12 0DF on Tuesday evenings between 6.30pm and 7.30pm throughout the summer. The community sessions are open to any child aged 7-11.Please contact Chris Willetts to confirm your place: 07801 026 891 or email email@example.com
- Cycling - The Family Cycle Library at Ark Burlington Danes is loaning adult bikes and child bikes/seats to families during term time and the summer holidays. They also offer one-to-one adult cycle training. It is completely free and is open to Ark Bentworth families. Visit https://bdpa-pta.org/cycle-library to find out more and register.
- Music Lessons - Hammersmith and Fulham have launched a new out of school music programme for children and young people who live or go to school in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster. Book a place here: https://www.triboroughmusichub.org/apply/