I am delighted to welcome you to Ark Bentworth Primary Academy.
Ark Bentworth is a one form entry school and is both non-denominational and non-selective. Pupils can join us from the age of three or four in our Nursery class and stay with us through to secondary school.
Our vision at Ark Bentworth Primary Academy is to 'aim high and achieve together'. We aim to ensure that every child is given equal opportunities to learn and achieve at the highest level. Through high quality teaching and learning our children will develop knowledge and skills, giving them confidence, independence, determination and ambition.
As a community, we can help and support one another to plan and strive for constant improvement. We value strong relationships between children, parents and school and will work tirelessly to ensure that we aim high and achieve together.
I hope you find all the information you require on this website but please do contact us if you would like to know more.
Our vision and values
Ark Bentworth Primary Academy is characterised by its core values and high expectations for student achievement and personal development. We do this through embedding our vision statement in all that we do: aiming high, achieving together.
Our school values are:
- Respect: We value others and ourselves; we treat others with kindness, even when they differ from us.
- Resilience: We always try our best, learn from our mistakes and never give up, even when facing a challenge.
- Generosity: We share our time, knowledge and things with those around us.
- Honesty: We speak the truth and act in a way we know is right.
- Independence: We take responsibility for our learning and we are able to think for ourselves before asking for help.
- Happiness: We smile on the inside and the outside, knowing we are valued and cared for.
Our provision for ages 3-4